Well not sure if any one is going to join me, but I need to start this to continue posting my progress on DR. I took the first photo on 2 Jan when I finished the over 2 stitching. The second one i took today after I finished the over 1 stitching last night. There is also some BS done - a little on the wing as that was done ages ago and I have finished the outer part of the border which I started at a stitching group. (The over 1 being too hard to manage in that situation). When I finished the over 1 last night I started on the inner edge of the border .
And yes I did use BF93 on the crystal ball.